Happy November luvvies!! Since we've had an unseasonably warm Fall thus far, I've had trouble justifying any new Fall purchases other than a couple of items I received on my birthday. But now that we've entered into November, I have a feeling that these warm temps aren't going to last much longer, so I wanted to put together a list of pieces that are classic and will most definitely be worn for many Falls to come. These are also some items you can go ahead and add to your Christmas list. Yep, get ready because it's coming too!
1. Suede Moto Jacket, 2. Madewell Sweater Vest, 3. Madewell Button Front Skirt, 4. Steve Madden Loafer Pump, 5. Henri Bendel Mini Satchel, 6. Wrap Tie Midi Skirt, 7. Olivia Burton Big Dial Watch, 8. Levi's Wedgie Fit Jeans, 9. Capri Suede Mule, 10. Flannel Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
SHOP THE LINKS ABOVE
- Suede Moto Jacket: this jacket has been on every fashion lovers' Fall shopping list this year. In fact, it sold out and was backordered but you can now purchase it again. So if you are interested, go buy it now before it's gone!
- Sweater Vest: I may be alone is this, but I luvv a good sweater vest. When Fall weather can be finicky, it's great to throw on over a button up or long sleeve tee and remove it when you get too hot.
- Button front skirt: we started seeing these come back last Fall and the trend continues this year. I love the a-line cut of these skirts as they are very flattering on any figure and it's a fun way to dress up any sweatshirt or top.
- Gold Loafer Pump: this loafer pump style was first seen on the runway by Gucci and I luvv them. They come in some other amazing colors and in suede. I'm a big fan and will definitely be putting these on my Christmas list this year!
- Satchel Purse: these Henri Bendel mini satchel bags are the perfect, classic addition to any outfit. Bloggers have been going nuts for these bags recently because of their durability, color options and reasonable cost.
- Wrap Midi Skirt: wrap skirts and dresses are having a serious moment. And why shouldn't they? They are extremely flattering and add a classy edge to any ensemble.
- Olivia Burton Big Dial Watch: I'm absolutely luvving these big dial watches and no one is doing it better than Olivia Burton. There are so many beautiful colors to choose from and at a reasonable price.
- Levi's Wedgie Fit Denim: you guys, these jeans are everything. I own a pair and actually receive compliments on them all the time. They are such a great fit with that old-school Levi quality to boot.
- Suede Mule: another item having serious moment is the mule and these suede ones are pretty awesome.
- Boyfriend Flannel: I pretty much allow myself to buy one new flannel a year and this is the one I want to buy this year. I love the fit and color options.