ARKANSAS SUMMER BUCKET LISTNWA
- Visit Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art - Crystal Bridges is beautiful inside and out. It is known for its amazing architecture and exhibits. Warhol's Nature is scheduled to begin July 4th.
- Explore the Eureka Springs Dinosaur World - Although this park is abandoned, this park would definitely be an adventure. Think of a retro Jurassic Park with an Arkansas twist.
- Float the Buffalo River - Floating the Buffalo River is a perfect day trip. It's a great way to cool down during these hot Summer days.
- Go berry picking on Wye Mountain - I'm obsessed with fresh berries. Berry picking on Wye Mountain makes for a great family trip or even a date with your special someone.
- Attend an Arkansas Travelers baseball game - If you like entertainment and delicious hotdogs, baseball games are perfect. The atmosphere of a ballpark is completely unique and fun. Nothing says summer like a cold brew and some baseball.
- Spend a day at the Little Rock Zoo - Who doesn't love cute animals? The Little Rock Zoo offers animal feedings, fun runs, and even wine tastings!
- Get a tan at Magic Springs Water Park in Hot Springs, AR - Water parks are great for families with children. You can relax and get your tan on while the littles ride the water slides.
- Attend a small town festival
- Take a day hike - There are so many trails to explore in Arkansas. Near Fayetteville you can hike or camp at Devil's den. The sites are incredible!
- Take a dip in an Arkansas Swimming Hole - From fishing to swimming, Arkansas swimming holes offer it all if you love the outdoors.
- Watch a movie in the park - This is the perfect date night, and there's a bonus... it's free!
[easy_media_download url="http://www.helloluvvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/summer-bucket.small_.revised.pdf.zip" Download Now" color="pink"]
CREATE YOUR OWN!
[easy_media_download url="http://www.helloluvvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/summer-bucket-BLANK.small_.pdf.zip" Download Now" color="pink"]
We hope you will download these bucket lists and use them as inspiration to get out, enjoy summer and the beautiful place we call home.
Printables by Felicia at Nonchalantfont.com
The Hello Luvvy Team