1. Cover your entire pumpkin with a thin layer of adhesive (mod podge) using your brush, then sprinkle a small, even amount of glitter all over your pumpkin.
2. Paint every other curve of the pumpkin with a thin layer of adhesive then sprinkle on glitter.
3. Use a circular sponge brush to make gold polka dots on your pumpkin.
4. Cover entire pumpkin with a layer of adhesive and completely cover with lots of glitter.
5. Paint the pumpkin stem with gold paint, then repeat the steps from pumpkin number two.
Now you have the perfect centerpiece for your GLAM fall table. How fun would it be to have a DIY mini pumpkin party with your friends and family? I definitely want to do that in the future.
Show us how you are decorating your pumpkins. Tag @hello_luvvy on Instagram and use #HLPumpkinGlam. We would luvv to share some of your creations with our followers.