by 5 December 11, 2014
Handmade Christmas gifts really are the best kind! I mean, it is the thought that counts, but let's be honest, it also helps when the thought is as cute as the projects below. Anyone on your list would be lucky to find one of these sweet items under the tree!
1. Wooden Triangle Hair Pins- These are the sweetest little stocking stuffers! Though, admittedly I am a sucker for triangles.
2. "Glamouflage" Coasters- I personally find that cute coasters are either extremely hard to come by or really pricey. This, ladies, it the perfect solution!
3. Spool Necklaces- For the seamstress or vintage lover in you life, this just might make the top of my want list!
4. Clay Jewelry Dishes- I mean, are these not the cutest?! Plus, they would be the perfect place to store the wooden triangle hair pins, as well as the next item on our list.
5. Cross Stitched Ring- This is another fabulous option for a stocking stuffer or a gift idea for all your best gals!
6. Beaded IPad Case- Here is a great option for the student or business woman in your life. It is both a practical and stylish accessory!
7. Pressed Herb Candles- These homemade mason jar candles are the perfect gift for teachers, coworkers, and even neighbors.
8. Pom Pom Wreath- This one, I must admit, would be so hard for me not to keep for myself! I know there are many women in your life who really appreciate the quality handmade holiday decor, and I can't think of anything more fun and festive than this wreath.
9. Instagram Calendar- Here is the perfect DIY for the person on your list who really appreciates the sentimental gift. Fill it with children, grandchildren, or memories from your best dates or trips, and you can't go wrong!
10. Spa Kit- Can't quite afford to gift your mom with that spa day she deserves? Have no fear! This trio is sure to do the trick. Plus, the peppermint scent helps keep it festive for the holiday season!
Happy making, luvvies!
by 11 October 27, 2016 0 Comments
by 11 October 19, 2016 0 Comments
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …