by 1 August 16, 2013
From the slight change in weather to fall fashion in every shop window, excitement for fall is in the air. One of my favorite fashion pieces that has transcended all seasons and continues to be popping up everywhere is the ankle boot (bootie). If you haven't ventured into the ankle boot trend yet, fall 2013 is you chance. Perfect for wearing with skirts, dresses, tights, and pants; booties can be dressed up or down. Here are Hello Luvvy's picks of the 10 best booties for fall 2013.
1. The Hartley Ankle Boot by Dolce Vita.[caption id="attachment_3452" align="aligncenter" width="356"] Cutouts are big right now. This boot has the perfect heel height and soft suede which makes it very comfortable and perfect for fall. [/caption]
2. The Overholt Ankle Boot by Jeffrey Campbell.[caption id="attachment_3453" align="aligncenter" width="356"] Jeffrey Campbell is the king of ankle boots. These are available in many colors and work with any look. [/caption]
3. The Petty Boot by Sam Edelman.[caption id="attachment_3456" align="aligncenter" width="365"] These booties by Sam Edelman are the perfect everyday shoe. The low heel is casual and are perfect with jeans and flannel. [/caption]
4. The Melina Cutout Ankle Boot from Jeffrey Campbell.[caption id="attachment_3455" align="aligncenter" width="400"] This boot could be easily dressed up or down this fall. The geometric cutouts make this bootie very modern and we love it. [/caption]
5. DV by Dolce Vita Java Ankle Boot.[caption id="attachment_3457" align="aligncenter" width="408"] These are perfect for a rustic boho look this fall. Once again DV has the perfect heel height and we love this buckle detail. [/caption] Tom's are branching out into the ankle boot realm and doing it right. These are a great everyday boot due to their comfort and wearability. [/caption]
7. Devoted Bootie by Seychelles[caption id="attachment_3459" align="aligncenter" width="360"] Seychelle is one of our new favorite brands. These boots have lovely front detailing and are perfect for fall. [/caption]
8. Aldo Rusova Ankle Boot[caption id="attachment_3460" align="aligncenter" width="300"] For a slightly higher heel, Aldo is carrying some really cute boots this season. We love these. [/caption] The perfect lace up. Slightly more expensive than the other boots you see here but this style of fall boot will definitely be around for a while and the shoe will last forever. [/caption] This studded boot can easily be dressed up and it is only $50 on asos.com. Luvvit!
That's it Luvvies! Share your favorite fall looks with us on Instagram (@Hello_Luvvy) and follow Hello Luvvy on Pinterest for all your fall fashion inspiration!
by 11 October 27, 2016 0 Comments
by 11 October 19, 2016 0 Comments
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Darcy Apparel is a clothing and accessory boutique located in the beautiful and historic downtown Fayetteville, AR. Started in 2017 by Darcy Munoz, Darcy Apparel is a curation of unique and classic styles by emerging designers from around the U.S. and the world. Women of all ages and backgrounds can find something to love in the shop.
Now offering an in house, namesake clothing line: Darcy Collection. Designed and developed locally in Fayetteville, AR. First collection released in Fall 2019 consisted of three beautiful corduroy pieces made of natural fibers and ethically made garments manufactured in Dai yin China. Darcy's second collection is set to launch in Spring 2020 focusing on linen as the medium and clean, structured lines.
FW19 Darcy Collection
Intentionally Blank Shoes
Maison Louis Marie Candles and Fragrances
Le Bon Shoppe
And many more!
For Darcy Collection wholesale queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.